Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Superconsciousness

When I was too young, I thought life is very simple and hence boring. There was somebody who could take care of my problems. Thats my parents. But then again there were problems that they didn't dare handle. I thought thats the limitation of humanity. Because for me, my parents were my world. As I grew up, I realized world is without boundaries. Anything that my mind can think, it can do. There is no question mark in the world. Everything is possible. The sky is unlimited and boundaries does not exist, if at all they do then they are psychological. Then I thought, I could any thing and everything. I didn't think much before plunging into it.

I thought, If someone else can do, why cannot I. Man has several levels of realization. First step is material self, that every one has. Second is, something within, the conscious self, the 'atman'. Third and most intangible is, super-consciousness. No, I am not bluffing anything philosophical, its very practical. If one believes in consciousness, he must believe in super-consciousness. Super-consciousness is the phenomena of collective consciousness of the humanity. Its the cosmos. Imagine, We all, every one around here have one common brain, one common energy that flows within all of us. It is as if, many children are getting nurtured by one umbilical cord. Feeling of super-consciousness comes on realization of one-ness with the cosmos. It is the realization that the immense cosmic energy is within yourself.

Realization of wave that it is nothing, is so pessimistic. Realization of wave that it is the whole ocean, is superconsciousness. When a wave thinks that it is something, it is misleading itself. But when it realizes that the WHOLE is it. A Human being is beyond the boundaries of small-spanned, time-bound, mediocre wave. Human being is extemporaneous manifestation of grand ocean. Its realization of superconsciousness is connecting with cosmos, is one-ness with the whole. Its no more philosophical. It has been proven with Reiki. With Reiki, I get connected to the cosmic energy and heal myself and others. Thats how the energy flows within and out. That makes me feel, mediocrity is unnatural. Every person is born divine and super-natural. No one is mediocre. Its just that some people deny the boundaries and realize the cosmic self within . While others, keep haggling with day-to-day problems and live muggle life.

No comments: