Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oneness with Lotus.

'twas dusky, ghostly midday of outskirts in Nantes. The bus was treading amid miniature hills and hillocks. I kissed the lotus. The lotus looked upto the sun, that wasn't there. The sky seemed about to drip. It was neither pain nor pleasure, just pure serenity. It was dead day of christmas when all roads were with rare vehicles and still rarer human beings. Still I managed to find the rarest secluse where I could sit and appreciate the presence of Lotus. The lotus was alive. Her soul was lively. The caress was gentle and beatific. I kept looking in her eyes. She didn't understand, what me upto. But I knew, 'twas the one-ness with her that now she's indispensable for me. She didn't knew her eyes were the one - unfathomable where I could deepen eons and eons. She didn't knew her touch reminds me of the eternal One, the supernal harmony. She didn't knew her hairs reminds me of the great bliss as though I am on the highness of the clouds. The wind that ran through us. The hatred. The apathy. Torn the lotus petals and left me forlorn. In the end, the journey outside ends and the journey inside begins. The harmony with exteriority ends and synchrony within commence. The petals are far - far away. The wind has flown it the way it had to. The eyes are half-closed and still. The ambience is One within and out. The sky is still dusky and pregnant to drip. Me, is again alone with myself.

No comments: