Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rendezvous with God.

Me : Hey GOD.
GOD : Hello Drugz, How is it at your end.
Me : Fine, But you took so much time to respond, I've been beckoning for so long.
GOD : How long.
Me : Hmmm ! Few years.
GOD : I don't live in time. Time is not a dimension for me. Reason I don't age.
Me : Then Why did you put this dimension for universe.
GOD : I din't put it for you guys either.
Me : It is conflicting ? Then who put it.
GOD : Its your mind.
Me : You mean is it me, who has put myself in this dimension.
GOD : No, Its not you, Its your mind.
Me : Is it distinguishable? Me and My Mind. Are they two.
GOD : You think. You are because you think.
Me : Hmmm.!
GOD : You think. Your mind is what you are.
Me : Yes I do. I haven't thought much about it, I think others do that either.
GOD : Mind is just an instrument. It is to be used when needed and put off elsewise.
Me : Then what do I do, If I put off my mind.
GOD : You will start living in consciousness.
Me : How do I put off my mind.
GOD : Thinking is food for mind.
GOD : Stop thinking. Do one thing just observe your mind for a minute. Listen to what it says.
(After a minute)
Me : Yeah, It says many things, useful, useless, indifferent..
GOD : This background chattering is what creates concept of Time.
Me : Really.
GOD : Don't you think, it is useless and to be ceased as far as possible.
Me : Yes, you are Right.
GOD : It is repetitive also. You tend to keep thinking over and over unknowingly about the same thing.
Me : May be. I'll observe someday. But how does it justify time.
GOD : Moment gone is gone forever. Instantneous is not time. Instanteneous is space.
Me : But such many instants gone accumulate to what we call Time.
GOD : Why accumulate. Why aggregate your past and overload your present.
Me : So that I can use its experiences and become a better improved person in present.
GOD : Shirk off that then also you'd be experienced and improved person.
Me : Shirk off what I've learned. Is it not wastage of time. My experiecne of learning is gone to dustbin. and you say then also I'd be better learned person.How do you justify it.
GOD : If you want to learn painting, learn painting for 5 years then unlearn it for another 5 years. Then start painting. Then it will be in your blood, consciousness.
Me : I'll try this. But how is it related to Concept of Time.
GOD : When you say Time it is either Past or future. Both are non-existing, so is Time.
Me : Argumentative God.
GOD : No arguments. Just Truth.
Me : Truth is what proves in practice.
GOD : Proof is with meditative yogis. Who don't stay in time. Then How could Buddha withstood without food for his life. They surpassed time. Because they din't live in time. They were instantenous. They were spontaneous.
Me : Many more queries are still to clarify. But ask you later.
GOD : your wish.
Me : Good Bye.
GOD : Bye.

No comments: