Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nirvana

This world is theatre and we all are woven in the drama. Who plays us, God, Destiny. Then what is reality. Are people, objects in drama not real. No, They are very real. Flower in drama would b as beautiful as it has been in reality. A person would be in some role, performing in some scenrio. Sometimes as king, Sometimes as doctor and what not. But he's real. Isn't it. Then what reality am I seeking. When I subtract the role from actor, I come to a real person. Who is very same once the drama is over. Role we play is hurdle between us and truth. If I subtract the my roles, my professional role, my personal role, my family role, my social role I'll reach the bare me. Who is real, very real and constant no matter what drama I play.
Now there is no point in looking at other person with garb of drama. I can see him/her bare, thru n thru. Then I realize feelings, pains, anger, desire all these are meaningless. They no more exist in reality. They are condiments of drama. Once drama is over or scene is over. They are vaporised. And you, you were not angry neither were you thirsty, you never felt pain, neither you miserable ever. Its just the case you were identified with anger, thirst, pain sometime playing a part in some scene.
Begining of this is begining of liberation...Bliss.. Eternal Orgasm.

No comments: