Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Suicide Note.

I loved you so much but you left me as a pebble in the way. Now this remains the only recourse for my life. I wanted to melt in your arms but I think it is none of my destiny, so I will subdue in arms of death. O my beloved, I loved only you and nobody on this earth. You said, you will be back within one year but it is more than two years and you didn't come. Now my parents are onto my marriage. I cannot think of anybody else but you. I always prayed for you. I did fast once a week. I did goto temple daily. You are the only person who made his fortune in city rest all kept vegetating here in village. I always dreamed, I would be with you. I will go to big theatres and posh cinema halls. I wished, I would roam around in royal cars. I wished, my life will equate yours, If you be my all in all. I never dreamed Ramlal in next village to be my husband. What a rustic living will I get, If I marry him. My dreams will perish to nothingness, If I oblige to this marriage. Do you remembered, how we roamed on the bank of this river, near this temple and talked about our lives. We dreamed of such life in city. Now I cannot dream of living with some one in this utter village. I cannot live without those dreams. I cannot live without you. You are no more here. I wish you could be here. I wish you loved me as much I do.Yours-Any Girl on this earth.

No comments: