Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Feminine Revelation

Tomorrow is her birthday I wish I could tell her how much I love her and what she is for me.Deep down within my heart she stays like moon amid tiny stars. Her mere thought makes be fully afresh as if she has injected new life within me. Now no more inhibitions, no more hinderances I will express her my feelings.. Though I had subtle fear, What if she rejected outright ? I will die without her. Now atleast she's my friend. I talk to her. I discuss with her my problems. Occassionally When I sense her hairs brushing away my shoulders and her perfume reaching my nasals, I feel she's as much mine as if she'd been mine.
Whole night I couldn't sleep with her angelic thoughts. Sometimes she appeared as beauty of goddess with eyes glimmering under bright sun. Other times as fairy of dreams she appeared and her smile made day of the night. Thousand moons would bring in that single lady of my life. Beside my angel, I couldn't see any thing in dreams. Idea that I will face her tomorrow with my proposal and greet her with flower as beautiful and beatific as her, made my torso shiver with joy and excitement.
Early morning I got ready in my best cast and way-ed toward abode of fairy of my dreams. Very near I reached to her door and was about to bang my knuckles on it. I heard laughter from inside. She was amid girls from neighbourhood. Unintendingly I over-heared them talking. One of them said, John has got a fused sense of humor, an ass hole, hovering always round me. She replied, 'better put his idiotic jokes back in his ass and suggest him enjoy those fucking nigger bitches on diamond streets'.
I couldn't hear for long because my mind wandered somewhere else, Now. I thought the poetry of dreams has become tirade of shit-words. The tender love I had for her has diffused to uncertain qualms and doubts about my own feelings for her. Never did I thought, cherubic beauty I loved could address someone with utter immodesty. My dreams shattered and day turned night. The darkness that prevailed now won't rout even with thousand Suns lightening their heart out.

No comments: