Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I am Love.

I rose these rabbits, who roved around bush formed by conglomeration of unequal banana trees. It elated me to elevate and airborne these agile monsters and rescue them just when they were about to get ground. They never loved me. For them, I smelled for fear. I don't know how often they witnessed me, witnessing them but they were quite indifferent to anyone's gaze. They were indifferent of falling tamarind flowers and resisted sunrays through the feathery foliage of the tree. The day was not very sunny but sultry, air pregnent with moisture and about to coalesce. Sun seems diffused not very shiny and discrete. Clouds were far from the sun but the subtle fog around made me feel, as if they were within me. It was rather dense and transient fog above the river. It made the other side of the river partially translucent. Engaging part of it was the thrill, trasience and the revelation from the other side.

The lady who slept with her head on my shoulders and one hand always gripping mine till it sweat. People called her my wife and for me she was my preyasi. I gazed accross the river while she slept unbeknownst of the ensuing beautiful transience. Fog scuttled rapidly for don't-know-why reasons. The human image appeared accross the river, meditating and mediating my tryst with the most resplendent lady, I ever imagined. She bathed with her eyes shut, facing the moonlike-sun on not-so-vivid day. Sunrays glistened from the dewdrops settled on the tip of her eyelashes. She was perched shoulder-deep in the river but the waves seems playing with her snowy breasts. No eyes could resist the immense beauty and splendor she had. Couldn't there be any mettle that could justifiably bejewel the lady, akin diamond. Appreciation of the beauty was precarious fall in love. The rabbits didn't feel nothing as they couldn't ever feel anything. No sooner, fog re-settled between the divinity and me. She disapparated but the sublime beauty still remained.

My wife got up and enquired me to go home. I saw her and felt her my own. That instant is gone which had been my tryst with divinity and beauty profusely sublime. She is in my arms and the love again trickled through my heart. It never happens that one loves anyone always because love is instantaneous and discrete. It is not continous. The continous and ever-present is not love but relation. Love is revelation of the moment and the moment it is tried to be stretched beyond that instant, it becomes burden. Being in instant love, you be love. Love is not something to have or do. Nothing imperative in Love. Love is state of being. I am in love is absolutely wrong statement. The corrrect is, I am Love.

No comments: