Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ego - The Divinest Prayer

She was too obsessed with the feeling that she loved me. I knew it was nothing but infatuation. Because We don't love anybody else In fact we cannot love any body else. We love ourselves. Love for others has some or the other motive. Infatuation is correct word to refer collectively all such motives.
Husband goes on loving his wife because she's beautiful. He feels satisfied that he's got a beautiful wife. He goes on protecting her. He goes on orchestrating her. Husband wants to hear that he's got a beautiful wife but he cannot allow any further encroachments. He cannot tolerate teasing and whistling.Wife goes on loving her husband because he's got an exemplary salary. She can fulfill all her wishes.
Perhaps a couple gets bored being together for so much time. They would be enliven there relationship if for sometimes they think his/her spouse is not his/her spouse but someone else. They will enjoy their time in a better way if they think this is not the person with whom I am gonna spend my whole life. I would say before going on bed they should utter hundred times she's not my wife or he's not my husband.
In one or the other way, either with a bitter ignorance or solemn agreeing, Everything we do has got motive that eventually is meant to benefit oneself. But we civilised human display all such bitter pils in sugar coating. I think there is needn't any negativity be attached to selfishness/objectivity. Its as important or I'd rather say much more important than being altruism. After why spend your time thinking about others, If that other is already thinking about himself.Quite true, Ego is divinest prayer. Body is the holiest temple.

No comments: