Wednesday, August 29, 2007

O Friend, Like Me.

O Friend Like Me



O Friend like me, my inseperable companion,

Let me again be called, best kisser of yours,

come and see me,

'cuz they sight, plights me to nothing,

I don't know, who I am,

whom I belong to.



Thy eyes embue, sense of unbelongness in me,

They ensue ecstatic silence within,

Your innocent chin makes me sigh,

Gosh! Could you be so small to fit in my heart,



The faithless faith, as the drunkard's truth,

It surmounts every bit and all the rules,

Alas! you ain't here,

And I don't feel your presence,

'cuz when I see you again,

I shalt fill my self with you, with all the nuance,



I don't know, if its love or not,

But whatever be it, its above all the touts,

No cravings just the silence, thou impart,

O Friend, like me, be with me, just don't compart.



-Durgesh,

24/3/2007, 12:00 PM

No comments: